熱門文章

2011年3月7日 星期一

today's dinner

Good sauce made simple water boiled food more tasty. I like this sauce I bought yesterday at organic store. But it's not really made by organic products,  just can say it is nature food. Sometimes I really confused why our organic shop here sale not really  all organic foods.So as a customer I must to look clearly if it has the mark of organic , because the food sale here is really expensive but may not be organic food, as a customer that will be very silly to pay lot to buy it. These really our seller's big problem. But this sauce I really like to try and it's really made me smile when I eat with the water boiled vegetable. A little salty and hot taste with very good smell made by buckwheat soy sauce sesame chilly,really happy I bought what I like.
egg with veg fried
pineapple
whole wheat bread I baked yesterday


Hope all you have a good tasty dinner, too.

沒有留言: