熱門文章

2011年1月1日 星期六

the love I eat

~HAPPY 2011 NEW YEAR~ Hope you every guys has a gorgeous first day of new year!
I has a peaceful nice day with my mom.
For the first day I made myself a nice yogurt done and can't wait to eat it with my favorite fruits & jam.
Then I have a pita bread with fried veggie.


Lunch I try to made sushi with black-rice and veggies in, it's too difficult to roll in one, and more difficult to cut  it~o o~ too wet
 ~just a little mess in my hand.But I still enjoy to eat it.31 night was peaceful stayed at my warm home.  I didn't go outside for celebration. At midnight you can heard very loudly firework displayed voice, at this moment you will always know my  dear neighbors how they loved the fireworks. It's beautiful and  happy to hear it but just a little loudly. More fireworks more mood for celebration it must be. 

2 則留言:

Diethood.com 提到...

I love having some homemade yogurt in the morning! Great choice!

Those fireworks can get pretty loud, that's for sure - especially if they are right next door to you. I hope you had a great time! Happy New Year!

Katie 提到...

Happy New Year!!