熱門文章

2011年1月2日 星期日

Follow me take a walk

 So~ just follow me take a walk to see what I saw. It's quiet a nice place to take a walk in fresh air.Maybe it's up to taking a nap after these days' tired of celebrations.Only few people I can meet even no a strayed dog or a cat . 


 Don't worry! But I still saw my lovely tiny flowers beside the road. I stretch my arms and have a big step forward.
 
I came across to the bookstore, one good selling book immediately attracted to me. I will introduce this one to you the "EAT PRAY LOVE". This lovely novel even be made a movie by my lovest "Julia Roberts". I've been totally inserted in this story I can't stop reading it.See, how lovely this movie picture be toked by Julia with one cup of classic Italian ice cream. I've totally be defeated. 


This is the breakfast I eated in the morning. A bowl of yogurt in some apple  kiwi fruit sliced with jam topped it


 and some peanuts the worldwide  lover food.  Look seriously, it's in black peel! How incredible the framer always can plant new item!

 And this one I made following Katie~ the chocolate pumpkin protein bars~.It's the nice one I wanna try,but I have no pumpkin by hand so I change it by yogurt. May lost some foodie flavor, but it's still work. I love to try it.

Hope you all have a good new plan for the coming of 2011

沒有留言: