熱門文章

2011年1月13日 星期四

new taste

This is the first time I try this classic flavor of American snake.  
It let me know what's the taste of it. Despite of it's nutrition concern, it's taste really let me smile.



 I try to eat it from one circle then repeat to taste more circle almost can't stop . Hard crunch,  strong flavor really catch my heart.Then I used my homemade strawberry jam to make the toast.It's really so special nice.






Response to the Katie about her writing of new plan
In these three days  I just  stared my new work. It's nothing about how salary I can earn.  It's really about where my life will be going to.Although  it's only has the basic salary,but now I think  I like these kind of work. I think I will continue to work here.I really make a lot of change of it. My working  place is the foundation of the work-training education association.The child  who has the lowest learning ability,they provide these child who can be on  probation at this place.
My work is divide in two part of  it. Daytime I work at their bake factory , work and teach these child to have real products for sale.I am one of the teachers.Afternoon I move to their real bakery shop for sale bread cake cookies with another child who can handle these things.In these three days I am still learning with these child,too. I think I am really happy to work here now on this moment.I don't just want to work hard but has it's valuable for my life,the real life I need to enjoy and have attempted.GOOD LUCH to my friends who has the same confuse with me,let's start our life adventure!!

沒有留言: