熱門文章

2011年1月8日 星期六

 Yesterday I & my mom both have the mood to make dumpling done,it's really take a lot of time to finish almost 100 of these. 
 This is the special dumpling for myself. I like it bigger that I can fire it to eat,the  crunch taste is my favor est. My mom used to water boiled it then eat it with garlic soil sauce .
 Today the weather is  a little cold but still sunny .It's really nice to have a short distance travel. So we decide to take 1 hr bus trip to have strawberry picking,so nice, I love fruit picking.   
At noon time we eat at the local famous oldest street food server shop to eat our lunch but it's too oil for me .I need more light vegetables.

When we wait the bus come, it's still have one more hour to wait. So we enter a bakery shop to have a sit to take a rest with one  pot of fruit tea .



Then I buy one today's special bread introduced by bakery owner. It's fruity strong smell let me happy. My Mon & I  both LOVE it.




When we come back home, I can't wait to try my strawberry jam make. Oh~ My God~so sweet flavor~ only can say don't left it until tomorrow to test. I think tomorrow I will try to make strawberry toast.
 

沒有留言: