熱門文章

2011年1月17日 星期一

special bagel NO OIL

 Yesterday I try to eat hot cocoa with marshmallows special for myself.The soft spongy sweaty taste of marshmallows, for me it's better  to eat it directly.
 Then I have leisure time to make these special bagel no oil for myself.One I do it with  my lover jam another with cinnamon grapes+walnuts.This time I try to use organic flour , it's taste really different with non-organic.I LIKE~










I really love this taste.What I use to make the dough :

white flour 500g
                                                                      whole wheat flour 500g
                                                                      brown sugar 80g
                                                                      salt 12g
                                                                      dry yeast 12g
                                                                       water 550g

     

沒有留言: