熱門文章

2011年2月27日 星期日

chocolate & coffee made me sweet happy

 These are the chocolate I bought from our local store. When I seeing the mark ''on sale '' on  the tag of it, it's really let me smile. I could not know which the best until I really taste it, so I bought three of these all dark chocolate to have a taste.

 Up two of these are made from Portland,below is from Swiss.



 I know I like Swiss. The cocoa is more dark and the price is higher than Portland the same as the quality.
 This is my first time I bought the coffee fried bean which is actually plant from our local framer. It's really attract me nest time I would really like to see what is coffee plant look like?
 The fresh fried coffee bean really good smell and tasty. This local coffee bean belong to Arabic beans has planted since 1904 , bring from Japanese. Just these two years our local framer begin to replant  and sale it.

I don't have coffee machine to has a hot coffee to drink but I really want to taste it, so I use the original beans to made my favor cookies to have a taste. YA ~ just what I really like the smell, it's so nice , let me think maybe I can use the beans cover with chocolate directly to made a cocoa coffee beans once I tasted before. It's look not bad...coffee bean cover with sweet chocolate. Need to try nest time.

I like to call my cookies the "energy bar", because I use organic whole wheat flour to put different kind of cereals in and sweet raisins, cheddar chess powder, and just few butter low sweet, so it's belong to hard cookie. Just what I like to take time to bite it. 

沒有留言: