熱門文章

2011年2月8日 星期二

my lunch box


 My new work just let me need more time to adapt ,although it's not a hard work .   I always need more time than other person just the same as my learning. Sometimes it let me down, but take a little longer time I think I can handle it. I am not an arranged person, I always rush my rule time. I don't know when I start working, the time always not enough for me. Sometimes rush time  let me tired,sometimes I just out of control it always made me nervous ......Maybe I need learn more from others.


 These working days before I got 5 days holidays on our lunar new year, I bring my lunch box to my work place. I only can bring very simple food~my favor fruits or easy prepared salad and my lovely bread. I only can bake my lover bread on my holiday then keep in the frozen. To eat these food I bring myself, it let me feel more comfortable than any other food, although it's the real reason that let me rush the morning time, although it's my bed time  and it always take me more time to type it,although computer always make me troubles,I still like to show it to you~my friend.






沒有留言: