熱門文章

2011年2月26日 星期六

spring is coming

 How lovely colorful flowers it is! It's really sunny in this morning when I walk to work with very fresh air, let me completely wake up from my tired body.


 miso veggie soup in breakfast let me feel energy power of my body and keep body warm, it's good for my cool body style.


 purple color flower so beautiful
 today's hot veggie soup with brocchini, sweet potato  and tomato.
 dried cherry with almond walnut sunflower mix let me more energy

 the book I read in bookstore ~ the editor really test to work be a waitress or a hostess story. She report truly  common people's  lives that really show out how hard their work and unfair salary. I LOVE this kind of true story.
 then I bought this quit bag and one vegetarian magazine that can help me to find new ideas to cook and eat  well.

this comfort dressing style I really love it

沒有留言: